Australia is considered to be the home to many top universities all over the world. Today, there are a good number of students who are choosing an education in Australia as their study abroad destination. The elite and exclusive education system, after study work prospects and amazing quality of living, are the major reasons due to which students are being driven to pursue studies in Australia.
Considering the best study abroad consultant will surely help you in searching for the right course for yourself.
To educate in Australia, obtaining a study visa Australia is the foremost thing required by every applicant. To get the Australian student visa, you need to meet the following key requirements:
- Genuine Temporary Entrant
- Financial Needs
- English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Health Requirements
In addition to this, you will need to complete the student visa application form, pay the required visa fee, and possibly attend the interview. Don’t worry; you need not remember each and everything. All you need to know is clearly explained in this write-up.
A. Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
According to the Genuine Temporary Entrant, anybody who is applying for a study visa Australia is required to reveal the genuine and real intent of staying in the country for education.
The following factors are kept in consideration by the Australian authorities:
- Situations in your native country
- Value your course holds in future
- Travel history
B. Filling the Australian Study Visa Application Form
Every international candidate applies for the same visa: study visa Australia. But, before you apply for the visa, there is a need to get a Letter of Offer which confirms that you have been enrolled in a particular course. This Confirmation of Enrolment is in the form of an online code which needs to be aptly filled in the online visa application form.
If in any case, you wish to change your course at a higher level, you will be able to do that easily. But, if you wish to change your course at the lower level, you may need to apply for a fresh visa.
C. Study Visa Australia Requirements
While you are filling up the online visa application form for education in Australia, you will have to confirm the following requirements.
1. Financial Needs: While you are applying for the student visa in Australia, you need to provide proof of the adequate amount of funds that would be covering your tuition fee, travel expenses, and also the living costs. On the other hand, if you have dependants living in the country, even then, they need to show evidence that their living expenses will be managed.
2. English Language Proficiency Requirements: If you are an applicant from a non-English-speaking country and applying for a study visa in Australia, then you will need to show that you are capable of speaking English to a certain level required. In this regard, you will have to attach the clearance certificate of any of the eligibility tests: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and CAE.
3. Health Requirements: Lastly, you might be asked to go for a medical check-up to show that you are in good health.
4. Student Visa Documents for Application in Australia
The respective Department of Home Affairs has a specific checklist which includes a list of documents that are required to be submitted by the applicant. The list is as follows:
• Complete Australian student visa application form
• Copy of passport biodata side (some may be asked to submit their passports by physically presenting themselves).
• Certificate of Enrolment (COE)
• Proof of sufficient amount of funds
• Test results of English proficiency test
• Recent photographs
After you have gathered all the documents and fulfilled all the requirements, you are all ready to submit your application for the Study visa Australia. If you are unable to apply online or you don’t have enough knowledge about the same, you may consider Australia study visa consultants in Chandigarh for help. They will take up complete responsibility for your visa application.
So, gear up to set your future in the most desired destination – AUSTRALIA!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.